Sunday 29 September 2013

Everyday makeup

Seeing as a few people actually read my first post and 2 people ( yes 2, I kid you not) actually were so kind as to write a lovely comment, I've decided to create another post. This is basically the makeup I wear everyday to school. I haven't included blusher and bronzer because I generally don't have enough time to do that. I use Sleek rose Gold blush if i do. I also powder with Rimmel Stay Matte. I hope you enjoy.



Revlon Nearly Naked in Shell


 The first thing I do is apply my foundation. i love the Revlon Nearly Naked one because it is light and natural, but gives a good enough coverage. This product costs £9 which i think is a great price for such a good foundation. To apply this I use my Expert Face brush from Real Techniques. I love all the brushes from RT and they are such good value for money.


The concealer that i use and have used for some time now is the Collection Lasting Perfection one. i know everyone raves about this but they have a reason to! It is soo cheap and it is as good as higher end brands, so why not?
Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair 2
The mascara that I love is the Killer Curves one by Collection. It is great for people with unnaturally uncurvey lashes like me. A lot of mascara can make my lashes look strange, but I think its the special brush that makes this work

This colour is Ultra Black (ultra is such a cool word!)The last thing I do is my lips. I dap a little of this Revlon Colourbust lip butter in 10 raspberry pie on. I love the full colour but for school I like to just use it as a stain. I then put on some of the Natural Collection tinted lip balm in Caribbean Crush which is lovely.



I hope you enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. i love revlon lipsticks, they are good quality with such pretty colours omg, i love your blog already! x

    http://claudirella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I know the Revlon lipsticks are so nice and moisturising. I love your blog too xx

      Delete